Google adwords for agencies
Google has made some changes to its adwords, and these are things that every Google adwords agency should know.
- Google Adwords will be known as Google Ads henceforth. Though this is not much of a change really from an operational point of view, it is still something that you should know.
- Responsive search ads will help you to write 15 different headlines and up to four descriptions, so you can describe your client's business in a more elaborate way.
- You know have the option to use lead ads on YouTube as well. Modeled after Facebook's lead ads, this could be a great addition for you.
- As a Google adwords agency, you can now use Smart campaigns for your small business clients.
- Smart shopping feature gives you the option to select store visits and new customers as your goals.
Maximize your visibility and opportunities in the Google search engine Your ads displayed on a network of several thousand websites Get noticed, stay in touch with your traffic and boost your sales Video ads displayed to more than 30M Internet users every month.....Read More >
France, successful display advertising thanks to the expertise of an expert on site. The services offered by an adwords management agency are in fact of several kinds. Are you undertaking a project in display advertising, mobile advertising or perhaps google analytics? So don't wait any longer and find the right service provider in France.....Read More >
The first 3 ads receive 46 % of the clicks on the page.
The standard cost-per-click over all sectors in Google Ads on the search network is $ 2.69.
Paid traffic like Google Ads converts 50 % better than free traffic.