Paid SEO, also called SEA (Search Engine Advertising) is a marketing tool designed to optimize your visibility through a method that resides in the purchase of sponsored links appearing on the results pages of search engines. They work on the CPC (cost per click) principle, i.e. you only pay when the user clicks on your ad and visits your website....Read More >
Google adwords for agency
If you're a Google adwords company, here are some tips that can help you get better at your trade.
- It is a good idea to use some negative keywords to remove irrelevant traffic. Go through your Search terms tabs to identify the best negative keywords.
- Consider using your target audience or industry in your text, so your target audience knows it is for them while the others can look at things more relevant to them.
- Create a dedicated landing page for each ad to improve your conversion rate.
- Use the right adwords optimization software and adwords management tool, so many tasks are done automatically for you.
- Don't just sell your products on the landing page. Instead, guide your visitor to make an informed decision about your product as this will work better in the long-run.
Capter efficacement les intentions de ses clients n’a jamais été aussi important. L’équipe de consultants spécialistes est composée d’anciens de chez Google et gère plusieurs millions d’euros de budget sur Google Adwords. Nous définissons la meilleure stratégie à adopter en fonction de vos objectifs, de votre business model et de la performance de votre site....Read More >
SEA (Search Engine Advertising), more commonly known as "paid referencing" and "sponsored links", includes all the auction advertising systems used to appear in search engine results. This approach aims to highlight a website in the first results of a search......Read More >
The standarnd conversion rate in AdWords over sectors is 3.75 % for search.
The top 3 paid advertising spots receive 46 % of the visits.
For every $ 1 paid on Google Ads, online businesses earn an average revenue of $ 2.