Google AdWords' paid advertising campaigns (Google Advertising Solutions) can be beneficial for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs). AdWords helps companies stand out from the competition in Google search results. It plays an essential role when it comes to directing potential customers to a company's website.....Read More >
Google adwords for small business
If you're a small business with limited budgets, your first question is most likely to be whether Google adwords is worth spending or are you better off using your budget on other advertising strategies.
Well, here are some advantages that Google ads and Google analytics offer for your business.
- Helps to reach people just when they're looking for related products or services.
- Offers target ads within a specific geographical region or city to get the best returns.
- Makes it possible to use keywords for all products and services you sell. This way, you can target multiple audiences with a single ad.
- Allows you to send visitors to specific landing pages that reflect your business.
- Gives you the option to use adwords automation software and adwords optimization tools to get the best ROI.
Note: Some of the resources presented here are only available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish and Spanish. Learn how to manage a team, migrate emails, share files, work from anywhere and configure mobile device management....Read More >
How does google adwords transform a small online business into a commercial giant? From the search engine and its partner sites, a google adwords campaign aims not only to help companies reach targeted online markets, but also to always give Internet users a more accurate answer to each search.....Read More >
Number of store visitors, Google has tracked from ad clicks : four billion.
30.89 % : volume of mobile Google results that return at least one ad on the first page.
Consumers are 27 times open to click on online video ad than traditionnal banners.